Me and my girls

Me and my girls

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Disney on Ice: Rockin' Ever After

THIS MARCH BREAK, DISNEY ON ICE PRESENTS ROCKIN’ EVER AFTER

IS COMING TO TORONTO!
 
photo

TORONTO, ON December 4/12….Get ready to rock out with some of the most magical idols of all in Disney On Ice presents Rockin’ Ever After, an all-new live production coming to Toronto this March Break. A cast of world-class skaters brings your favourite moments from Disney•Pixar’s BRAVE, Tangled, The Little Mermaid and Beauty and the Beast to life in a musical showcase that features the hottest tunes and talent from across the kingdom.
 
photo

Produced by Feld Entertainment, Disney On Ice presents Rockin’ Ever After is performing at Rogers Centre March 13-17/13 for 8 performances.

Jam to a Scottish jig as a group of royal contenders from the latest Disney•Pixar film, BRAVE, competes to win the heart of adventurous, sharp-shooting Merida, making her on-ice debut! Experience a show-stopping performance as Sebastian breaks out of his shell for one night only to make waves with Ariel. A chorus of harmless hooligans from Tangled unleashes musical mayhem when they get a visit from the sassy and spirited Rapunzel and her charming ally Flynn. And, get your feet moving as the Beast and his castle’s enchanted entourage take center stage in a spectacular show for Belle. It will be a rockin’ remix of royalty when Disney On Ice brings this superstar line-up to your hometown!
 
photo

Ticket Prices: $90 (Front Row), $65 (VIP), $40, and $25. Additional fees may apply.

Show Times:

March 13 - 7pm

March 14 - 7pm

March 15 - 7pm

March 16 - 11am, 3pm & 7pm

March 17 - 11am & 3pm
 
Stay tuned for an upcoming Giveaway post!!!

5 comments:

  1. This would be awesome! Hoping to be able to win and take my girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ve got some ideas for your blog you might be interested in hearing.

    Either way, great blog and I look forward to seeing it expand over time.



    Also visit my web page; core

    ReplyDelete
  3. Аw, thiѕ was an extгemely good poѕt.
    Taκing a feω minutes and aсtual еffоrt to mаκe a ѕuperb aгticle… but ωhаt can I ѕay… I рut things
    off a whοlе lot and neѵer sеem tο gеt anything
    dοne.

    Hеrе is my homерage :: gardening tips

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hеya i’m for the first time here.

    I found thіѕ board and I find It really uѕeful & it helpeԁ me out
    a lot. Ι hope to give something back and aiԁ others like уou helped mе.


    My homeρage :: losing wеight after 50 (http://abc0120.jp/)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really appreciate your professional approach. These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future.

    ReplyDelete